If you think this is something really serious, you may want to think again.
It’s the Christmas Holiday and so my sisters (who are supposedly residing in Cebu now) have come home to celebrate Christmas (and New Year). I’ve come up a list of the pros and cons every time my sisters are around. This list exists in my mind.
1. There are always food =) Too many food, especially this moment because we’re celebrating my nephew’s four months of existence since birth.
2. Everything seems to be in a good mood. They love to talk a lot and make fun of each other. Often, I get teased.
3. They will leave me alone, minding my business.
4. I love that they’re here even for just once in a year because it’s been too long since all of us are living in the house all year round.
1. There are too much food that sometimes it just makes me want to throw-up.
2. Some things are not in a good mood. Even if they love to talk a lot and make fun of each other, a few times, they end up arguing. Often, I get teased.
3. They will not leave me alone, minding my business. They tell me that they miss me and that they haven’t seen me in months so they wouldn’t leave me alone.
4. These words are always coming from them: get-this/my, get-that, take-this, take-that, bring-my, bring-this, clean-this-place, fetch-me-a. In short, I always have to do “errands” for them.
It’s just a little list because so far, those are the only things I’ve observed. These are the pros and cons.