I’ve taken out these questions from our high school yearbook because a lot were funny questions. I wanted to do some kind of a post that would reflect me as a I am. But since I’m not popular, meaning I can’t go asking people to ask me questions (something like those celebrities do on Twitter: #ask[insertcelebritynamehere]), I just took these questions out of our yearbook. Also, I’m really quite curious as to what would my answers be. So here it goes. Note: There will only be 17 questions since I’m 17 years old today. They were picked randomly.
1. What’s you favourite line from a book/a movie?
“I died 60 years ago. I ate opium.” – Joy Luck Club. This one line in the movie (because I’ve only seen the movie) just makes me laugh up until this day.
Also another one could be: “Power resides where men believe it resides.” – Game of Thrones.
2. What is one question you would like to ask God if given the opportunity to come before His presence?
Can You show me how everything happened or happens?
3. What was the most outrageous lie you ever told?
I lied to my first grade “friends” about me having loads of friends when in fact, these “loads of friends” are actually my imaginary friends. They totally believed me.
4. I’m not really a thief but one time i took….
Medications to stop myself from coughing as if I have tuberculosis or pneumonia. Oh wait, what?
5. When you were a kid, how’d you creatively avoid the food you hated?
I never did. Either I would be forced to eat it (my sisters are really scary) or I cry my way out of it. What can I say? Being the youngest has its advantages.
6. What do you hate the most?
Feeling lost in life. Like “What the hell am I supposed to be doing in this life?”
7. What was the biggest surprise you ever had?
I’ve never gotten any surprises so there’s no “biggest surprise”.
8. Is this real life or is this just fantasy? Explain,
Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality. Blah blah blah. Look to the skies and see!
9. What is your most memorable moment?
That moment I finished my trilogy. I just wanted to cry because I know I really worked hard.
9. If you were a movie, what would you be?
Can I change this to TV Series so I’ll answer The Walking Dead? No? Okay.
10. What do you want to be 10 years from now?
Hopefully, I will be a professional writer/novelist. Also, a really great surgeon.
11. You suddenly turned into a teacher, what would you do next?
I will be giving them long short quizzes and short long quizzes because life is complicated, therefore.
12. What will your alternate dimensional self be?
A bad-ass zombie killer like in my “The Walking Dead+The Philippine Government” dream.
13. If you could do anything, what would you do?
Rid off the world from corrupt politicians!
14. What is the most important lesson you learned in high school?
Be humble in everything you do.
15. If you are given a chance to have a superpower, what would it be?
I want to be able to absorb other people’s powers but the power will be ten times greater as I absorb it.
16. What would you like to achieve in one year if given the chance to become the president of our country [Philippines]?
Renovate or improve every infrastructure that have been built in the country. Take all the lands that are rightfully ours. Build very strong armed forces. Pay all our debts and become a super power of a nation.
17. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
I’m a lot sensitive and emotional inside but you would still see me in contrary.